How to Donate
Thank you so much for your willingness to give towards what God is doing here at Toronto Mandarin Chinese Community Church (TMCCC)! We are committed to using your tithes and offerings in a way that honours the Lord.
In addition to traditional offering envelopes, we’re excited to provide an Interac e-Transfer option towards giving to TMCCC. You can now send money directly to TMCCC using your online or mobile banking application.
Give with Interac E-Transfer
e-Transfer is a simple, convenient, and secure way to send and receive money directly from one bank account to another. All you need is access to online or mobile banking through a participating financial institution, and you can send money to TMCCC — without sharing any personal financial information. It’s a great alternative to cheques and cash.
TMCCC has registered the Autodeposit feature provided by Interac e-Transfer, which is safer, convenient and time-saving. The offering fund we received can automatically be deposited into TMCCC’s designated bank account. You do not need to provide security question and security answer.
To make offering by Interac e-Transfer, please do the following:
- Go to your Online Banking site and click on the link for an Interac e-Transfer.
- Set up TMCCC as a Recipient (Contact) for the e-Transfer function. Where you are asked to provide the Recipient’s email address, enter email@example.com.
- Make the e-Transfer, fill in the required information, including the amount of your offering.
- In the message field of your transaction request, please indicate:
- Donor’s name (if it is different than your own name),
- Offering No (without special character #), and
- Fund(s) you want your offering to go towards. You can split your offering between funds if you so desire. (Example: If your offering is $100, your note could say – $50 GF, $25 BF, and $25 MF) or any other combination of amounts and funds you would like to offer.
- Fund Codes:*
- General Fund: (GF)
- Building Fund: (BF)
- Missions Fund: (MF)
- Thanksgiving: (TG)
* Any offerings made without a fund code will be considered a “General Fund” offering.
Example message field: John Doe, 1234, $50 GF
You will be notified by Interac’s email once the transaction has been processed. Please don’t hesitate to contact our church administrator Mia Wu at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-299-3399 if you have any questions.