TMCCC e-Transfer Offering Instruction:
“Everything comes from you, and we have given you only what comes from your hand.” 1 Chronicles 29:14
Thank you so much for your willingness to give towards what God is doing here at Toronto Mandarin Chinese Community Church (TMCCC)! We are committed to using your tithes and offerings in a way that honours the Lord.
In addition to traditional offering envelopes, we’re excited to provide an Interac e-Transfer option towards giving to TMCCC. You can now send money directly to TMCCC using your online or mobile banking application.
Interac e-Transfer is a simple, convenient, and secure way to send and receive money directly from one bank account to another. All you need is access to online or mobile banking through a participating financial institution, and you can send money to TMCCC — without sharing any personal financial information. It’s a great alternative to cheques and cash.
To make offering by Interac e-Transfer, please do the following:
- Go to your Online Banking site and click on the link for an Interac e-Transfer.
- Set up TMCCC as a Recipient (Contact) for the e-Transfer function. Where you are asked to provide the Recipient’s email address, enter firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make the e-Transfer, fill in the required information, including the amount of your offering.
- In the message field of your transaction request, please indicate:
- Donor’s name (if it is different than your own name),
- Offering No (without special character #), and
- What fund(s) you are wanting your offering to go to. You can split your offering between funds if you so desire. (Example: If your offering is $100, your note could say – $50 GF, $25 BF, and $25 MF) or any other combination of amounts and funds you would like to offer.
- General Fund: (GF)
- Building Fund: (BF)
- Missions Fund: (MF)
- Thanksgiving: (TG)
Any offerings made without a fund code will be considered a “General Fund” offering. (Example message field: John Doe, #1234, $50 GF)
5. You will be asked to create a security question: such as “What was the password I provided you?” and provide an answer.
6. Send the answer to your security question to us in a separate email with the address: email@example.com. This will allow us to deposit your offering to TMCCC’s bank account.
You will be notified by Interac’s emailonce the transaction has been processed. Please don’t hesitate to contact our church administrator Mia Wu at firstname.lastname@example.org 416-299-3399 if you have any questions.